Where's Ryan?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

$10 Dollar Shirt

"Excuse me ma'am, do you knit sweaters in this size?"

So I went shopping in SF with the bird on Sunday before catching the Dark Knight. H&M was having a pretty dope sale, and I saw this cool button up for 10 bucks, but only size Large. Size Large is usually fine.
But this one was different.

I wiggled into it and was like wow, it's a lil tight on the arms.

Then I bent my arms, not flexed mind you, just bent it...

So began the epic battle between man vs. clothing, arm vs. sleeve... Carrie looked at me with a giggle. I felt my pulse as the sleeve was now my personal mobile tourniquet. It felt like my arm would turn black, shrivel up, and fall off if I left it bent for too long.

In short, my arm was muffin topping. John says I shoulda just ripped it like Arnold in Twins just to make a point.

After much deliberation I skipped the purchase.

It was bitter. and sweet. More sweet though. Guess the extra protein is working.

1 comment:

CMC said...

$10 more in your pocket