Where's Ryan?

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Bodybuilder's Nightmare



Last night I dreamt I was getting ready to jump on stage, but instead of having dieted for 16-20 weeks, I was going on stage as I am right now- no tan, hairy legs, extra gut etc. etc.  Hell I dont think my hair was even done.

This is the 2nd time I've had this dream in the last month or so...
I wonder what it all means?  I think my body knows that, hey idiot, it's march and you're not dieting, what's wrong with you??? I've been on a diet this time for the last 2 years, so it probably feels weird not killing myself.

It also probably has a lil to do with the fact that I'm packing a lil more gut baggage than I find acceptable.  

Me, carrie, john, and one of carrie's coworkers are going on a 4 week cut starting April 1 (who's the real fool?)  Why dont u join us?

3 comments:

Surrogacy India said...

Really Funny Blog post....

Surrogacy India said...

Soo Funny blog.keep it up..

Southend IVF said...

It's fun to reading this.