Where's Ryan?

Monday, April 21, 2008

Week 13 Progress Pics

Well last week we had the Fresno debacle, but this week we're back with the regular updates.

Front Relaxed: The skin tone is a lil blotchy, but the darkness definitely enhances the lines. The front right lat looks like it wants to finally say hello.

Rear Relaxed: Details details details. The cardio seems to be paying off in this shot, in fact, even the hams are coming to peek and say hello.

Front Double Bicep: Is it just me or did my legs come out a lot vs. the last time we took these photos? My biceps are rubbing off to be a lil white (no thanks to you pro tan.) But there's good separation in the legs, and hopefully in the next 2 weeks I cant chisel out even more.

Rear Double Bicep: Always has been, always probably will be my strongest shot. The skin looks nice and thin, allowing all the details to come out. And again hams are there.

Side Tricep: Dear Mr. Waist- where did you go? How rude of you to leave without saying goodbye! Lines galore!

Abs/Thighs: Much tighter than weeks previous, yet I think i'm just destined to have a bit of skin on the lower abs, no matter how much fat I drop. But I won't stop till I know it's gone, or week 16 is here, whichever comes last!

Most Muscular:

Nuff said.

1 comment:

CMC said...

looking good. Now all we gotta do is jan tanna you.