Where's Ryan?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 14 Progress Pics

After this weekend, one more update then showtime! I dont know that from here on out there'll be much change, but true to my word, here we go...

Front Relaxed:
Rear Relaxed:Front Double Bicep: I'm a lot happier with this shot, the sweep on my left leg is there and looks better than I've ever seen it.Rear Double Biceps: My "back abs" as jeremy calls them, more detail, day by day, cardio session by cardio session, carbless meal by carbless meal...Side Tricep: Trying a different leg position, I think it allows me to show my back calves better, and brings out more detail in the front leg, need to twist more.Abs/Thigh: Looking tighter, and there's even lower pec tie-in...Most Musculars: By bending at the waist and more bowing then hunching over, I keep the wrinkles on the stomach from showing, as well as making the chest look fuller.


Still some annoying skin on the lower ab, but there u go...

No comments: