Where's Ryan?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RTY Bday Photo Recap

It started with drinks with Michael
When Chuck Norris Gets Hungover, He Doesn't Throw Up, He Throws Down
AKA
Anyone Can Piss on the Floor, but Chuck Norris can Shit on the Ceiling...


Then on Thursday, Dinner at Front Porch
I can't front on the front porch!
Too Much Chickeny Goodness!!!
It's a Nice Day for a White...

Friday: Straits @ Santana Row/Kanye/NERD/Rihanna/Lupe Fiasco

Strait Delicious!
Water break during Rihanna's set

That chick stole my hat, and looks better in it!

Saturday: Drinks at home and Dancing at Kitty's
Who shot ya?
Where my ladies at?
Look me in the eye when I'm talking to you!
Which eye? It doesnt matter!

John's Shirt was so Hood (maybe if it had a hood it wouldn't have happened?)

Lemme smell your face
(Smells good)

No comments: