Where's Ryan?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Got $3 Million I could borrow?

If you know anything about me, is that I love music.

I wake up in the morning, hop in the shower- music on the radio or on the cd.
I drive to work, music in the car.
I get to work, music on my iPhone or from the PC.
I go to the gym at lunch and have my Rammstein fed to me via iPod shuffle.
Then back to the work pc.
Then back to the car.
Then dishes at home with an apple tv with 20,000+ songs.

I keep the soundtrack to life rolling, because to me, music is like ranch- adding it to anything makes it instantly better.

You can feel this guy's pain- he's given his whole life to something and it's as if the world doesn't care. There's a lot of bodybuilders who can feel his pain (giving your all to something and only have your efforts recognized by a small, marginalized faction of the athletic world.)

If only I had $3 million...


The Archive from Sean Dunne on Vimeo.

No comments: