Where's Ryan?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hardcore

In bodybuilding, the term hardcore is thrown around rather loosely.

There are many facets of bodybuilding I think most people would find extreme. From the diet to the training, and in some cases to the drugs people use.

This is Jeff Rodriguez. You may recall I wrote about him as he helped me out with some of my contest prep in addition to having met him at the San Jose show I took Vernon to see.

This is his photo, 1 day before the Team Universe, a natural (tested) show where the overall winner gets an IFBB pro card. Jeff won his class, but narrowly missed the overall.

Jeff is from the Bay Area but he traveled to NY to compete in this show. He stayed at a Hostel while in NY, and is pictured in his hostel shower.

With a rice cooker

and

George Foreman Grill.

Whatever it takes to win. Hardcore.

Congrats Jeff!

No comments: