Where's Ryan?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Musclehead's Guide to Alcohol

Look at that quad ham separation!

Now I know that I espouse health, diet and training info on here, but dont get me wrong- I've been known to throw back a few drinks now again, and yes even in my bodybuilding days (but never before a contest!) When I first started lifting I was super paranoid about NEVER missing a workout or NEVER missing a meal, and I really got anal about it all.

Consequently I also got burnt out by bodybuilding and found myself not enjoying it, and if Randy Pausch taught me nothing else, is that we have to enjoy every moment we can in our short time on earth.

Besides, Arnold and his buddies used to carry some weights, a few female friends, packs of beer, and go into the woods and lift and drink and chill by the fire. Things turned out well for him!

From: T-Nation