Where's Ryan?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How Could You Be So Armless!?!

I'm not the happiest with the size and development of my arms, They are definitely lagging in overall development- but hey, they're a work in progress. Most pros brag about 20+ inch guns. Mine stretch the tape at about 17 1/4 or so.

On Saturday night I had a dream that I had some inoperable bone cancer in my arms, and that they'd have to remove both limbs to save my life. Obviously I was upset, and was trying to think of all the things I could no longer do.
No longer would I hug, easily drive, play basketball, but worst of all, most lifts would be out of the question. I woke up so freaked out, and I think I slept funny making my arms tingle and burn while asleep. It actually took me a few seconds to realize, ok this is just a dream.

I am a lot more grateful for the arms that I have than I was before Saturday.

No comments: