Where's Ryan?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How To Gain 23 Pounds In 48 Hours

Hard Won, Easily Lost

Direct your attention to the chart above taken from my bodyspace. It chronicles my journey starting mid-January, and has my weight as of yesterday.

What is most disturbing is that I went from 152 to 175. On Monday night Carrie and I (and most others when queried) said "eh you prob weigh 160," when going to take my weight. 175!?!?!? I was so amazed that I had to take a photograph of it when I saw it.
Even my feet look fat!

Man I was hurtin, my ankles and legs were so swollen I couldn't bend them past 90 degrees without feeling like they were gonna split up.

So what did I eat in 48 hours? Well immediately following I went to TGI Fridays, then the next day had:

IHOP bfast with birdie

Pizza with John n Jerm

McDonald's Breakfast

KFC Brunch

Baskin Robbins Dessert

and Papa Chano's Nachos

And a buncha crap in between. And After. And my abs are seemingly long gone.

No comments: