Where's Ryan?

Friday, January 25, 2008

Deadly Eggs


For people who love to sleep, and sleep in (as I surely do) getting up to do cardio in the morning has to be one of the most gut wrenching things to do. To prepare for the daily cardio grind, I have to set everything for my morning, and the impending work day out so I can go through my morning without my brain.

One funny thing I do is as soon as soon as I jump off the treadmill I have to run back up to my condo and begin cooking/eating my eggs. Then I jump in the shower WITH eggs in tow. Yes, I begin to eat my 5 over-medium eggs while washing the morning cardio away. The reason I do this is because I take public transit, and you can't eat on the shuttle or the BART that I take. And because i'm a slow eater, I got to start eating them ASAP so I dont miss my train.

Anyways, so as I stuffed my face this morning (I take a HUGE bite in between each part: body/face/hair) I began to think of Heath Ledger, and how he died alone, having his housekeeper find him.

I immediately thought 2 things. One, I don't want to die alone, and two I dont want to die alone with a mouth full of eggs, naked in a running shower.

So I think I'm gonna wake up 5 minutes earlier from now on so I can take my time.

But probably not...

No comments: