Where's Ryan?

Monday, January 28, 2008

Week 1 Pics

Well this is a lil late (we spent Saturday getting ready for Carrie's bday bash.)
After 7 days of no carbs, and cardio, not much difference. I've dropped ~5 lbs, but that's probably mostly water weight that goes when you drop carbs. Not big differences noticeable.

Front Relaxed:
Lines are a tad (smallest tad) more noticable.

Rear Relaxed:
Again I think I'm wider in the lats than this time last year, and the outer sweep to my thigh is more noticeable than last year.

Front double biceps:

Rear Double Biceps:
I actually made a better effort to show my quad sweep and 'open' up my lats a lil more. So if it looks different from the one below, that's why.

Abs/Quads:
This will be the shot where the conditioning change will be most noticeable. Perhaps I'll photoshop a side-by-side progression over the 16 weeks. We'll see

And my best shot (in my opinion)

Side Tri:

I have lines in my delts/triceps/calves year round, so I reall want to work on bringing thigh separation and sharpen up my abs.

No comments: