Where's Ryan?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Goodbye Carbs, Hello Shredded Beef

First of all, you may be wondering, why are you doing this? Who wants to read about doing cardio and for the love of God, who wants to see me half (or 3/4) naked? (unless you're CMC, don't answer that, lol)

While I usually find blogging pretentious (see: why does anyone really care to read what I think anyways) I think it'd be a fun way to keep people updated on my contest prep progress, as well as serve as sort of a accountability tool as I plan on posting weekly photos to gauge my progress. If I'm cheating on my diet or missing cardio, it will show! And the 16 week grind is a long and hard one, so something's gotta keep me distracted from the KFC commercials... Plus I'll need something to do since I wont be getting cronk (as my mom calls it) at the club.

The mind is a tricky thing when deprived of carbs, so you may get to see me unravel or rant on things completely unrelated to bodybuilding.

So if viewing half naked men is not suitable for work type material, be forewarned...

BTW the show is May 10th so I counted backwards 16 weeks and you get Saturday, January 19, 2008.

Anyways this friday we're heading out to Sushi House in alameda to say farewell to carbs (and my 2nd chin) and hello to the pain train, lol... come on thru if you're not busy.

1 comment:

CMC said...

16wks + 1 day? =)