Where's Ryan?

Monday, February 11, 2008

Cheat meal #2

Crazy as it may sound but I wasn't as raring to go over this cheat meal. Perhaps it's because last time the layoff was 2 weeks, so I mighta hit the threshold.



Here's what went in:
5 slices of round table pizza (from a medium pizza so it was really like 3 slices)
Half of a budweiser
2 krispy kreme donuts
half glass of milk
a mini bag of popcorn
a handful of brown rice crisps
and a glass of OJ
a plate of cottage cheese with mandarin oranges

Not bad considering I still had a slice of apple pie and some fruit left to eat.

Next stop: Valentine's day dinner- yes it's on a Thursday but I want my girl to feel like a human being that day, so I'll bump the cheat up (and prob just have a lil something less dramatic come saturday, but we'll see.)

No comments: