Where's Ryan?

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

If you can't breathe, you can't get ripped.

So I've always suffered from this annoying nasal condition where I can only breathe out of one nostril at a time, with the occasional sinus headache. A coworker of mine sent me a link to this thing called a "neti pot" where a small teapot is filled with some lukewarm saline and placed in one nostril, to have the contents of the pot flow out of the other. This serves to flush out the sinuses and keep congestion to a minimum. While I haven't perfected it, I gave it a shot.

You can enjoy it here. And NO it doesn't come out your ear, it comes out your other nostril. Just in this case I had no clue what I was doing...



It's almost like eating wasabi- the nasal passages sting a lil bit and there's a lot of stuff that comes out. Hell, it's been in there for 26 years.

Bottom line: if you can't breathe, you can't get big, can't get ripped, can't achieve your goals. LOL.

1 comment:

CMC said...

you have an amazing videographer