Where's Ryan?

Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 5 Progress Pics

Posing Trunk (SPEEDO) ALERT!!!!
Progress pics now taken in posing trunks. You've been warned.



Starting weight: 184.5
Weight on Saturday 2/23: 172.8, after going pee, 171.8 (haha)
Weight on 5/12/2007 (last years competition): 169.5

Front Relaxed:
Gotta get that left lat out!

Rear Relaxed:


Front Double Bi:
I like the way the abs look better here than in my older shots.

Rear Double Bi:
They say that turning your head to the right or left during the rear shots emphasizes the trap development. Looks ok here.

Abs/Thigh:
Much tighter here. Serratus coming in. I didnt get into this kinda shape till like week 12 last time. Let's see how sharper it gets.

Most Muscular:
Leg cuts better emphasized (thanks Gym Diva for the reminder.)

Bonus: Leg Shot!
I'm particularly excited about this one: although I have a laundry list of things I didnt like about my 1st performance, one of the things on that list was leg separation- and it's starting to come in (thank you cardio, lunges, and diet!) I was getting frustrated that these progress pics aren't capturing the full essence of my physique, but I was able to get this at a good angle to do it a lil more justice.





No comments: