Where's Ryan?

Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 3 Progress pics

So with the unforgiving flash in the OFF position, I was much more pleased with what I was seeing...

Front Relaxed:
The separation between my chest/delt tie in is slightly more pronouced, as well as the area between my chest/lats/serrati
Rear Relaxed:Ironically this shot is the only that benefited from the flash as it's hard to see some of the detail that was apparent in the flash.

Front Double Bicep:
Again the serratus is more pronounced, definitely in need of some more thigh separation.

Back Double Bicep:
The muscles of my back are definitely more pronounced with improved thickness from this time last year. Hamstrings need to be dug out with a shovel.

Side Tricep:I have striations on my delts year round it seems, but they are sharper, along with some thigh/ham separation. Chest appears to be a lil thicker from the side.

Abs/Thigh:
Obliques are coming in tighter but i really want to ditch that lower ab area (think the last 2 parts of the 6-pack.) It was stubborn last time, but with 7 days of cardio and 16 weeks of no carbs, I'm hoping it wont be much of a problem

Most Musculars:
This one really highlights how much my chest has developed (esp in the lower portion, even though I did 0 decline movements this off-season.) Left delt looks to be lagging.
Hand on hips most muscular:
This is a good shot for guys like me who are lagging in the capped delt area, again striations in the chest and delts. Also noted is the increased inner thigh mass (from using the adductor machine) which adds to the illusion of the x-frame.

Till next week!

1 comment:

CMC said...

you're showing such great progress baby