Where's Ryan?

Monday, March 17, 2008

Week 8 Progress Pics

Last Week's Weight: 168.6 lbs
This Week: 167.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss to date: 17.1 lbs


Front Relaxed:

Rear Relaxed: Back definition coming in
Front Double Biceps: Forearm definition coming in here, overall looking leaner
Back double bicep: leaning back a little so I took the shadow off my back. The waist is looking tighter.

Side Tricep: Ham/quad separation a bit more noticeable, though the graininess of the photos obscures.


Abs/Thigh: Though I don't like my face in this one, I am pleased with the tightening of the abs. Attention should be drawn to the obliques on the right side (my left)- much more definition, even from last week. I'd say it's the 2nd session of cardio, but boy did it come at a price haha.


Most Musculars: Chest striations and abs look good here, gotta remember to keep those legs tense.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: