Where's Ryan?

Monday, March 24, 2008

Week 9 Progress Pics

So I went home for Easter this weekend. John went home last weekend. He told me it totally threw his whole game off- boy was he right. I packed enough food, brought my cardio clothes, and didnt forget one supplement or anything, but it sure was hard. The bed I slept in threw me off, the bike I had to exercise on threw me off, heck even the gym I was trying to go to was closed. SoI had to take it to the track.

Hit the track, Jack.

AND I couldn't weigh myself but I was able to take pics, but I didnt get em all as it was an impromptu session, but the lighting was much MUCH more flattering and it felt good to see some progress esp when I've been seeing it in person, but those darn bathroom pics dont tell the whole truth, haha...

Back Double Bicep: So the sun is much more flattering than the soft glow of my bathroom lights. Here you can see the nice tie-ins between say my rear deltoids and my back. My skin is getting tighter as it's starting to look pulled, drum-tight, over the muscle of my back.

Random leg only shots: Some feathering of the tear-drop is also evident. My right leg is much more cut out than my left, ugh. Good vascularity in the calves.
Again more leg cuts, but really wanna bring out that line between the hams/thighs.
Lat Spread: Again skin tighter, back thicker than this time last year.

Side Triceps: Waist is small, more detail in thighs, face=bad haha

Abs Thigh: Much tighter int he abs, lower abdominal fat always stubborn, but with 7 weeks to go I think we'll be ok. Teardrop on thigh much more separated.

I had a cheat meal on saturday night so I'll probably weigh myself tomorrow morning to give an update on that number as all that garbage will be outta my system.

No comments: