Where's Ryan?

Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 6 Progress Pics

Starting weight: 184.5
Last week: 171.8
This week: 170.6

Only 1.2 pounds this week. This is the portion of the program where the body's survival mechanism starts fighting back and wants all the fat it can hang on to. In addition to the 7 morning session per week, I may start adding a few night sessions on my off training days. I'm due for some work on the stairmaster (oh the horror!) so we'll see how it goes.

Front relaxed: Forgot to hit my abs and it shows!

Rear relaxed: A bit more definition from last week. The love handle area is definitely more refined than fromt he start.

Front Double Bi: And this time I brought my abs and legs with me, haha.

Rear Double Bi: arms looking a bit sharper in the forearm/tricep tie-in area
Abs/Thigh: And I remembered to make a dumb face this time. Damn.

Most Musculars: Showing striations in my chest and that teardrop on the leg is there too.
The clasped hands version hides my lagging delts the best I think, but this oen makes my right arm look significantly bigger than my left, probably because I wasn't flexing it! So much to remember!

No comments: